March 29, 2009

Does Satan Exist?

I found this really intriguing and was wondering what some of my "followers" or "readers" thought... take a peak at the link below and watch the clips consecutively. I'd say it probably takes 30-45 min to watch them all. I think this is a topic that doesn't get discussed very often and I found it gut-wrenching and eye-opening all at once. I will say, however, that I praise God for those he's created... no matter what their views or opinions are. In each of them, I see God revealed and I am thankful for that.

DOES SATAN EXIST?


5 comments:

Richard Sakai said...

I watched that like a week ago...well, half of it. I guess I've just grown to hate debates altogether. Maybe because they make me think Paul's words:

"and my message and my preaching were not in persuasive words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power"

Even if I won a debate with an atheist, I would feel like I still lost if my opponent wasn't convinced.

Anonymous said...

I tried to watch the whole thing, but I have an older computer, so I only made it to the third clip before my computer froze. I'm going to try again later.

I believe Satan exists. I'm so glad God is stronger than the devil!

Emily F. from Gospel Choir class

Anonymous said...

I was able to finish it this time! It was interesting. I think Annie's story is powerful -- God delivered people in The Bible, and He is still delivering folks today!

Emily

Jenna Smith said...

hey emily!

glad you got the chance to check it out :) it's nice to know you swing by here every now and then. keep in touch girl. hope all is well!

jenna

Emily said...

I really like your blog, Jenna! All is well with me.