December 5, 2008

My First

so, after contemplating whether or not to start an online journal of my thoughts, i finally decided to press on with this blog. if i can use this as a tool to stay connected with friends and family- well, that alone will be worth it. i hope that you, by reading this, will be able to gain further incite into my life by the things i say and write here.

ultimately, if this can be used as a tool to speak truth into people's lives about the amazing Divine Romance i have been so undeserved to come to know and love, then may it be a blessing to the Lord and the furthering of His Kingdom.

i hope you enjoy :)

3 comments:

Dena said...

Hello!

Connie said...

Jenna,
I made it! I am not certain how this all works, however, I think I will be smart enough to figure it out!

Hugs and kisses!

Jenna Smith said...

hello dena and mom! thanks for taking the time to check this out... i hope you both come back whenever you can :)